Capital Investment Properties, LLC  

www.capitalprop.net

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The "Ervin B. Davis & Company Building" was formerly known throughout the region as the "Old Bus Terminal."  Indeed, untold numbers of people traveled through the doors of this building when it was the bus terminal for the region, serviced by Greyhound and Trailways bus lines.  Originally built in 1947, the Ervin B. Davis & Company building was completely renovated from 1989 through 1995.

 

 

 

 

 

Photos

Actual property photographs

 

 

 

 

Copyright 2010, Capital Investment Properties, LLC

 Home    Mission    Properties    FAQ    About Us   Photos    Contact    Clients    Sellers    Links